I am trying so hard to focus on my homework. I have so many things working against me though...
- SUNSHINE, and it's my day off... you do the math! I don't want to be here studying
-So many people out walking around, enjoying the sun
-Babies everywhere, that is never fair. I can't help but smile at them
- Sometimes when I have so much on my plate, it's easier to space out, than crack down and get going.
- One of my friends is going to the beach... I wanna go to the beach.
- Girls in bathing suits just walked by the window... that's weird.
- I wish I had a dog to take for a run right now
- I wish someone was sitting across from me to make me feel less pitiful.
- I have a cute outfit on.. its being wasted by sitting and doing homework
- I'm hungry.
K I'm done whining. Thanks for listening, I had to vent for a second.
Love and ughhhh trying to be a responsible student